Virtual PA Services delivers comprehensive support to clients who would like the benefits of a dedicated PA without taking responsibility for the income and benefit package that high level PA’s require.
We pride ourselves on offering executive level support – all our PAs are highly trained to provide a pro-active and exceptionally efficient service. Our PAs are not purely administrators, they are experienced professionals who are put through a rigorous recruitment and training process and benefit from the ongoing support of a highly skilled Operations Director. They understand the importance of attention to detail and always aim to exceed client expectations.
Please see below an indication of the services offered:-
- Diary management and appointment making/liaising with clients
- Transcribing meeting notes and setting task reminders for action
- Ensuring follow up appointments are actioned
- Follow up calls to clients
- Correspondence preparation
- Checking and responding to emails / booking in appointments
- First point of contact to ensure all calls are answered and clients enquiries are dealt with efficiently
- Marketing including preparation and distribution of Newsletters and other marketing materials, together with follow up calls as necessary
- Inputting and preparation of monthly business expenses
- Organising travel
- Event management
PA Support Packages
- Silver 20 hours per month
- Gold 30 hours per month
- Platinum 40 hours per month
Prices available on request
Your PA Support fee package is paid for by direct debit on the first of the month, if you go over your hours (which we would not do without your authority) then the time is invoiced in arrears and debited on the 15th of the month. If you do not use your hours then they roll over for up to two months.
How does it work?
Step one – consultation
Following an initial enquiry, our Managing Director will contact you to establish your support needs and budget. Then we ask you to complete a simple online application where you select the support package chosen.
Step two – PA allocation
Once we have received your application we will match you to a dedicated PA who can support your needs. Then the Operations Director will call you to finalise your requirements in more detail.
You will be asked to allow the PA delegate access on Outlook for areas such as email, calendar, tasks and contacts.
Step three – Introduction
Once access is in place we will arrange an introduction call with your PA and then we can commence support for you immediately.