FINANCIAL SERVICES PA
We pride ourselves on offering executive level support – all our PAs are highly trained on St. James’s Place systems to provide a pro-active and exceptionally efficient service. Our PAs are not purely administrators, they are experienced professionals who are put through a rigorous recruitment and training process and benefit from the ongoing support of a highly skilled Operations Director. They understand the importance of attention to detail and always aim to exceed client expectations.
By choosing to work with us you will have more time to focus on your core business and doing what you do best; acquiring new clients, developing existing client relationships and delivering high quality advice.
Both the PA support and Business Processing facilities can be used as stand alone services or combined to give you a fully comprehensive service.
- Appointment making and diary management
- Client servicing model and management of client reviews
- Client transaction records
- Meeting pack preparation
- Application processing
- Task management
- Transcribing notes of meetings and ensuring actions arising are met within the timescales stated
- Switches and Encashments
- Issuing and follow up of Letters of Authority
- Chasing pipeline
- Issuing client wealth accounts
- Weekly planning call
- Telephone answering service
- BSP management
- Marketing campaigns
- Issuing Market Bulletin, Quarterly Investor, Birthday and Christmas Cards
- Voyant, Curo and Analytics
- Suitability letter preparation
- CFR updates/finalising CFR’s for submissions
- EBS submissions
- Processing applications
- Management of protection cases; processing online applications through to inception of policies
Types of Business processed:
For replacement (pre-approval), business will include:
- Bond Replacements
- Unit Trust / OEIC replacements
- Stocks & Shares ISA transfers
For new business (post approval), this will include:
- Drawdown reviews
- Cash ISA transfers
- All types of investment business, including VCT’s and EIS
- Protection (Term / WOL)
PA Support Packages
- Silver 20 hours per month
- Gold 30 hours per month
- Platinum 40 hours per month
Prices available on request
Your PA Support fee package is paid for by direct debit on the first of the month, if you go over your hours (which we would not do without your authority) then the time is invoiced in arrears and debited on the 15th of the month. If you do not use your hours then they roll over for up to two months.
Business Processing Fees
Fees include all work undertaken from application through to submission. You will be invoiced in arrears and payment will be debited on the 15th of the month.
A price list is available on request
How does it work?
Step one – consultation
Following an initial enquiry, our Managing Director will contact you to establish your support needs and budget. Then we ask you to complete a simple online application where you select the support package chosen.
Step two – PA allocation
Once we have received your application we will match you to a dedicated PA who can support your needs. Then the Operations Director will call you to finalise your requirements in more detail.
You will be asked to allow the PA delegate access on Outlook for areas such as email, calendar, tasks and contacts. We will also request access to any other necessary IT systems.
Step three – Introduction
Once access is in place we will arrange an introduction call with your PA and then we can commence support for you immediately.