If you’re a St. James’s Place partner, the expert team here at Virtual PA Services can take ownership of your administrative requirements at a cost that’s surprisingly competitive.
Come to us with your biggest challenges, and we’ll find a way to help you thrive. Our virtual PA services are designed to help you address the biggest pain points within your financial services organisation and help you achieve that all-important work/life balance for yourself and your advisers.
We’ll discuss your requirements at great length to discover how we can help you manage, grow or re-focus your business in a way that better aligns with your personal and professional goals. We appreciate that every client has different requirements, which is why we strive to offer flexible solutions that can be fully tailored to suit your short, medium and long-term objectives.
Since 2003, our team has built up vast experience in supporting a wide range of clients, including financial services companies, executive wealth managers, and Partners at St. James’s Place. We have since grown to become a sought-after team of UK-based financial administrators who are renowned for our expertise in specialist St. James’s Place processes and systems, and the agile way in which we can adapt our services according to developments within the business.
Work with us, and you’ll enjoy:
- Expert assistance from an experienced, office based, in-house PA
- Around-the-clock support, tailored to the exact needs of your practice
- Reduced administrative running costs and lower overheads
- Fast responses and unbeatable turnaround times
- Complete flexibility in terms of hours worked, making it easy to plan for busier periods and cut back during quieter times
- 100% productivity from a team that won’t charge you for lunch hours, holidays or sick days
- Working with financial administrators who can hit the ground running and don’t need training in your specialist systems and software
- Expert backup from another financial services PA to ensure continuity of service during your key point of contact’s holidays or absences
- Regular check-ins with your designated support assistant
- Personal updates from your dedicated Team Leader at least twice a year
- Access to a dedicated suitability letter preparation and writing service from knowledgeable Paraplanners
- Transparent support plans that will never exceed your budget
- Straightforward payment structures and invoicing procedures